Tourist Information Centre of the City of Kelheim
The Tourist Information Centre is located directly at Ludwigplatz (Ludwig’s Square), in the heart of the Old City. Our friendly and competent representatives welcome guests with open arms.
Here, visitors to the city can receive an extensive selection of flyers, information on the sights, a calendar of events, bicycle, hiking and recreational maps as well as literature about Kelheim. There are also souvenirs for every taste: In addition to small Kelheim chopping boards, postcards and T-shirts, you will also find lots of other charming little gifts and souvenirs.
The team at the Tourist Information Centre of Kelheim will be happy to support you in preparing for your holiday, day trip or business trip, to aid you in planning group trips or in developing a social programme for your conferences and conventions.
Our guest services for you:
- Excellent service: “ServiceQualität Deutschland” (“Service Quality Germany) certification
- Consulting four our guests and citizens
- Guest reception
- Procurement of guided city tours and tour guides
- Information on excursion destinations
- Planning of excursion and excursion programmes
- Room information and procurement
- Souvenir sales