Erasmusturm

erasmusturm-und-kirche.jpg

The Tower "Erasmusturm" was converted to a church in the 15th century. At the time, it was a defensive tower incorporated into the city wall. Simultaneously it served as a meeting room for the Weinzierl Brotherhood, which refers to the once prominent status Kelheim held as a wine producer. In 1803 the church tower was converted to a private residence.


Loading...